TOTALLY UNIQUE APPROACH TO
Available to EVERY spouse who meets the requirements
Don’t be limited by a lack of funding. Receive an associate’s degree with no debt or loans.
• Graduate Debt-free
• Acquire up-to-date skills for in-demand careers
• Associate’s degree program based on stackable credentials
• Earn valuable industry certifications as you work towards your degree
• Open to all military spouses who started an allied health certificate program at Martinsburg College on or after January 1, 2015
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Completed certificate program within nine months of start date
• No other funding options available
**An administrative fee of 50 will be charged for each 12 month enrollment period.**
What Is MyCAA?
The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields and occupations. Spouses may use their My Career Advancement Account Scholarship funds at any academic institution approved for participation in the scholarship.