TOTALLY UNIQUE APPROACH TO
Available to EVERY spouse who meets the requirements
Don’t be limited by a lack of funding. Receive an associate’s degree with no debt or loans.
• Graduate Debt-free
• Acquire up-to-date skills for in-demand careers
• Associate’s degree program based on stackable credentials
• Earn valuable industry certifications as you work towards your degree
• Open to all military spouses who started an allied health certificate program at Martinsburg College on or after January 1, 2015
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Completed certificate program within nine months of start date
• No other funding options available
**An administrative fee of 50 will be charged for each 12 month enrollment period.**
Fill out the form below to see if you qualify to take a program at NO COST to you!
Enter the form below for more information.
Your information will be recorded in our database and will be used to notify you of educational opportunities.
What Is MyCAA?
The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields and occupations. Spouses may use their My Career Advancement Account Scholarship funds at any academic institution approved for participation in the scholarship.